Monday 20 July 2015

Monday Musings

Hey everyone! I'm back from a long stint of busy-ness and therefore blog neglect! Today, to ease myself back into blogging, I bring you my Monday Musings, as a contribution to the Meme started by A Daily Rhythm. Each week, we are asked to answer one of the following prompts:

I’m currently reading…
Up next I think I’ll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ___, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week…

There will also be a random question each week! So let's get started...

I blogged about....very little this past week as I have had a lot of stuff on with work and have been sorely neglecting my dear blog! I am glad to be back though, and shall hopefully bring to you my review of The Silver Linings Playbook soon! I am also reading Stella Rimington's The Geneva Trap which I am really enjoying so far, so shall hopefully bring you some critique on that too!

THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Are you able to read while in a vehicle (in motion)? Have you always been this way?
Yes, of course! I think this is one of those 'mind over matter' things, because I feel absolutely fine reading whilst moving, except when someone says to me "don't you feel sick doing that?", when, on cue, I suddenly start to feel very queasy! I love reading in cars, but my favourite is trains! I don't know why but there is something so great about sitting by the window on a train, reading the time away! I have always loved that, for as long as I can remember getting trains!

Can you read whilst in a moving vehicle? Let me know below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment