Saturday 9 January 2016

2015 Christmas Book Haul!!

Two posts in one day?! Yes, I really am taking my NY resolution seriously! 

This time, I bring you the wonderful collection of books I got for Christmas off my lovely family and boyfriend, I am so excited to read them all! :)


Aren't they pretty?! It also pleases me that they fit perfectly into rows! :)

In no particular order (except the order which I found the pictures...)
  1. Asking for It - Louise O'Neill (I have heard great things!)
  2. Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda - Becky Albertalli
  3. Little Black Lies - Sharon Bolton
  4. The Art of Being Normal - Lisa Williamson (Already read so I could pass it on - loved it!)
  5. To Be A Cat - Matt Haig (My love of Haig makes him an obvious choice for a present!)
  6. High Society - Ben Elton (ditto Ben Elton)
  7. Very Good Lives - J.K Rowling
  8. Disclaimer - Renee Knight
  9. The Versions of Us - Laura Barnett
  10. Unravelling Oliver - Liz Nugent
  11. Necessary Lies - Diane Chamberlain
  12. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Mark Haddon (yes, I am a bit slow to get this one!)
  13. Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom
  14. Pretty Girls - Karin Slaughter
  15. The Girl on the Train - Paula Hawkins (I am so happy I waited to get this beautiful Waterstones edition!)
I am sure you can agree with me that my lovely family and boyfriend did a fabulous job, I cannot wait to read them! What books are you most excited to read this year? :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment